Monday, February 1, 2010

"Except for Monday which was never good anyway..."

So today was the day I was going to start exercising and I could not for the life of me get out of bed.  It might be because I got so used to being so lazy this past year that I am trying to come up with any excuse not to exercise.  Or it could just be I was genuinely tired and needed the extra sleep... either way I need to get on it.  So tomorrow, Tuesday, will be the start of my new exercise plan.  I want to try to walk for 30 minutes on my treadmill three days a week and then try to fit in some strength training and situps in there maybe every other alternate day.  It might sound simple to some of you who are used to being active, but this is one of the hardest things for me!!  I will post again at the end of the week to share how my first exercise week went.  I love having this blog so I can have some accountability as well!  As Lori Morgan sang in one of her songs, "Except for Monday which was never good anyway..."

No comments:

Post a Comment